The Alfa Romeo Owners Club of Australia is one of the largest single-marque automobile clubs in Australia. The Queensland state-division of AROCA, founded in 1975, is managed by an elected committee and operates under a formal constitution.
The Club offers its members the opportunity to participate in a wide range of competitive and social events from an annual calendar which includes:
- Monthly Club meetings
- ALFAcomp competition series
- Club Sprints (timed laps of a race circuit);
- Motorkhanas (skill events on grass or bitumen);
- Driver Training (one-on-one advanced tuition with qualified trainers);
- Observation/Navigation Runs (sealed-road events where sharp eyes are needed);
- Club Displays (car shows, Concours, and public displays);
- Day Runs (the sheer pleasure of open road motoring);
- Weekends Away (with entertaining and interesting destinations); and
- Alfesta (the regular Easter gathering of all Australian members).
[Read about the History of Alfesta]
By joining AROCA (Queensland) you'll receive these benefits:
- a subscription to our monthly magazine, Per Sempre Alfa;
- referral to insurance schemes specifically designed for club members; and
- access to a large pool of technical knowledge and practical advice.
But most of all, you'll enjoy the camaraderie of a diverse group of people who share a passion for all things Alfa! Don't delay; join now! For more information, call the Club hotline or contact a Committee member.
- May 10 - Members' Club Night - Giulia Night, Shannons, West End ...
- Jun 14 - Members' Club Night - Memorabilia & Parts Swap & Auction, Aut ...
- May 21 - 2017 AROCA Concours d'Elegance, Ormiston House, Ormiston ...
- May 28 - Sports and Classic Car Festival, Old Cleveland Road, Belmont ...