While care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of this information, the Alfa Romeo Owners Club Of Australia (Qld) Inc. accepts no responsibility for any errors or for any consequence of its use.
Any action taken by a user or other person in reliance on this information is taken at the sole risk and expense of that person.
Users intending to rely on this information for the purpose of ascertaining the legal rights or obligations of any person are advised to consult the relevant authoritative version obtainable from the Contact Person or Author listed for that document.
The Club respects your privacy. Apart from content to be displayed on this website, other personally identifiable information that the site may collect will not intentionally be provided by the site owner to a third party without your express permission, or unless required to do so by law.
The purposes for which we collect, hold, use and disclose personal information are to provide services and benefits to our members, and to maintain, retain, extend and grow our membership.
What to do if you have a problem or question
We strive to address any member's concerns, problems and questions as quickly as possible. You can use our on-line contact form, contact a Committee Member, or send your request to our postal address. We undertake to respond within 30 days. If the issue will take longer to resolve, we will provide you with a date by which we expect to respond.
© Alfa Romeo Owners Club Of Australia (Qld) Inc.
Other than for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act, no part of this work may in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, microcopying, photocopying, recording or otherwise) be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted without prior written permission.
2. The site owner's service
This web site and the services provided to you on and via this web site are provided on an 'AS IS' basis. You agree that the site owner reserves the right to modify or discontinue provision of this web site and its services, and to remove the data you provide, either temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without any liability towards you, The site owner will not be held responsible or liable for timeliness, removal of information, failure to store information, inaccuracy of information, or improper delivery of information.
3. Your responsibilities and registration obligations
The site owner respects your privacy. Apart from content to be displayed on this website, other personally identifiable information that the site may collect will not intentionally be provided by the site owner to a third party without your express permission, or unless required to do so by law.
5. Registration and password
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you will be responsible for all usage of your user account and/or user name, whether authorized or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify the site owner of any unauthorized use of your user account, user name or password.
6. Your conduct
You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, photographs/graphics or other materials ('content'), made available publicly or privately, will be under the sole responsibility of the person providing the said content, or of the person whose user account is used. The site owner will not be responsible to you in any way for content displayed on this web site, nor for any error or omission. By using this web site or any service provided, you explicitly agree that:
- you will not provide any content or conduct yourself in any way that may be construed as: unlawful; illegal; threatening; harmful; abusive; harassing; stalking; tortious; defamatory; libelous; vulgar; obscene; offensive; objectionable; pornographic; designed to interfere with or disrupt the operation of this web site or any service provided; infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine; giving rise to civil or criminal liability; or in violation of an applicable local, national or international law;
- you will not impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity; you will not forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any content provided by you;
- you will not collect or harvest any information about other users;
- you will not provide, and you will not use this web site to provide, any content or service in any commercial manner, or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising or commerce; you will not use this web site to promote or operate any service or content without the site owner's prior written consent;
- you will not provide any content that may give rise to the site owner being held civilly or criminally liable, or that may be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including - but not limited to - laws relating to copyrights, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets.
7. Submission of content on this web site
By providing any content to this web site:
- you agree to grant the site owner a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights.) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology already known at the time of provision or developed subsequently;
- you warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant the site owner the license specified in this section 7;
- you acknowledge and agree that the site owner will have the right (but not obligation), at the site owner's entire discretion, to refuse to publish, or to remove, or to block access to any content you provide, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
8. Third-party services
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or may be made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties will be governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. The site owner will not in any manner be liable for or responsible for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the site owner and the site owner's representatives, subsidiaries, affiliates, related parties, officers, Directors, employees, agents, independent contractors, advertisers, partners and co branders, from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, that you otherwise may have relating to any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained by you in display of content provided by you for the website.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand and agree that your use of this web site and of any services or content provided (the 'Service') is at your own risk. Services and content are provided to you 'as is', and the site owner expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, either implied or express, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
The site owner makes no warranty, either implied or express, that any part of the service will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free, timely, secure, accurate, reliable, or of any quality, nor is it warranted either implicitly or expressly that any content is safe in any manner for download. You understand and agree that neither the site owner nor any participant in the service provides professional advice of any kind and that any advice or any other information obtained via this web site may be used solely at your own risk, and that the site owner will not be held liable in any way.
Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties, and certain statements in the above disclaimer may not apply to you as regards implied warranties; the other terms and conditions remain enforceable notwithstanding.
11. Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that the site owner will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages; this includes, but is not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the site owner has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- the use of services or the inability to use services,
- the display on the site of content supplied by you
- the cost of obtaining substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into on through services,
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your data transmissions,
- statements by any third party or conduct of any third party using services, or
- any other matter relating to services.
In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and, therefore, such limitations may not apply to you.
12. Reservation of rights
The site owner reserves all of the site owner's rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that the site owner may have in respect of this web site, its content, and goods and services that may be provided. The use of the site owner's rights. and property requires the site owner's prior written consent. By making services available to you, the site owner is not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights, and you will have no rights to make any commercial use of this web site or provided services without the site owner's prior written consent.
13. Notification of copyright infringement
If you believe that your property has been used in any way that could be considered a copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, the site owner's copyright agent may be contacted via the site Contact Form.
14. Applicable law
15. Miscellaneous information
- You agree that any claim or cause in respect of this web site or its services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause arose, or the said claim or cause will be forever barred, without regard to any contrary legislation;
- Mar 8 - Members' Club Night, Shannons - West End ...
- Apr 12 - Members' Club Night, Shannons, West End ...
- Mar 12 - Range and Rudd's Run, Redbank, Toowoomba, Nobby ...
- Apr 1 - Dinner night and new members' welcome, Cruisers Cafe Bar and G ...